A Variety of Strategies to Choose From
There is a variety of asset-based long-term care products offered by The State Life Insurance Company, a OneAmerica® company. Consider these details when choosing between long-term care insurance and an annuity-backed long-term care packages from the companies of OneAmerica. To choose the product that matches your financial goals, contact an insurance agent/producer.
- Any policy or annuity can be purchased for a single person or two people with benefits available for both
- Your policy’s accumulated value goes to your beneficiaries at death if you don’t use it for long-term care
- Long-term care protection becomes available when you cannot perform two of the following activities of daily living: bathing, dressing, eating, continence, toileting, transferring or if you have cognitive impairment (such as Alzheimer’s disease)
- A broad range of qualifying long-term care expenses means you can receive care in your home, use adult day care facilities or stay at a nursing home or assisted living facility. Covered care also includes qualifying hospice care, respite care, caregiver training and supportive equipment
Protection from the Stress & Expense of Long-Term Care
An insurance agent/producer can help you select from the annuities offered by The State Life Insurance Company, a OneAmerica® company. Consider making long-term care annuities part of your financial strategy if you:
- Want to help safeguard the rest of your estate by making sure potential long-term care expenses are covered
- Have average or better than average health
- Want to help protect loved ones from the stress and expense of providing long-term care
- Need help with long-term care protection, but you don’t want another bill
Staying Engaged with Your Financial Strategies
Whether you already have accounts with The State Life Insurance Company, any of the other companies of OneAmerica® or you want to learn more about our products and services, you can take action today. Keep your account up to date and stay actively involved in your financial strategy when you contact your insurance agent/producer or manage your account online.