- Enhanced Admin — You’ll enjoy easy online enrollment, document access, loan tracking and more for streamlined administration.
- Local Service — local representatives provide you and your employees with support, including educational meetings and award-winning annual plan reviews.
- Trusted Design and Compliance Services — Knowledgeable, experienced retirement professionals will guide you through plan design, administration and testing.
- Investment Services — You’ll have access to a full suite of useful tools, reports and notifications for easy investment tracking.
- Employee Education — More engagement means better retirement outcomes for you and your employees. We’ll encourage your employees to get enrolled and stay involved.
What makes our offerings unique?
We take a hands-on, decidedly human approach. From administration and employee education to servicing and compliance support, we’ll be there every step of the way — and we bring deep experience to the table.
- Numerous Plan Options — We manage 401(k), 403(b), 457, IRA, ESOPs and more. We have deep experience no matter the type of plan you offer.
- Custom Resources — We can build a retirement offering that reflects you and your company’s unique needs.
- Investment Selection — We offer a wide range of investment options that reflect the interests and priorities of your participants.
Industry specific knowhow
- Government and Health Care — These plans can be complicated but that’s not a problem for our experienced team.
- Nonprofit and Education — Let our retirement professionals at OneAmerica Financial assist your HR department, so you can focus on making a difference for others.
- Professional Services Firms — We help you provide employees with valuable retirement benefits, including 401(k), defined benefits, employee stock ownership plans, and combination plans, as well as other premier service offerings.
- Manufacturing and Industrial — It starts with employee engagement. We’ll help you emphasize to your employees the importance of preparing for retirement. Then, we’ll work with your team to manage even the most complex retirement plans.
A wide range of workplace retirement services to support your retirement offerings
By choosing retirement plan solutions from OneAmerica Financial, you’ll have the dedicated support of a team of professionals. We work hard so that you can focus on your business. Through relationships built on trust, we’re committed to supporting you in offering a retirement program designed to attract talent, reduce turnover and increase employee satisfaction.
We have the experience of working with many organizations like yours who are committed to better retirement outcomes and offering a plan that will seamlessly fit into your daily operations. We have the flexible, needs-based options to get the job done.
Our retirement solutions and services are designed to support you and help your employees enjoy a more confident path to retirement.
To help you focus on your business, our integrated ESOP and 401(k) solution provides:
- Over 40 years of industry experience, providing insights and solutions to help you maximize and administer your ESOP offering.
- One service team focused on you and your needs.
- A single experience for participants, including one website login, one contact center and holistic financial wellness education.
There’s nothing better than a win-win. Our DB and PRT solutions offers just that. If you’re looking for DB Plan management or to remove pension risk, our financial strength and deep experience in this space can help you and your participants feel more confident now and in the future:
- You can benefit from our extensive experience in defined benefit administration
- Your participants can benefit from:
- A PRT solution with a guarantee for the life of their benefit backed by our solid financial strength.
- Online account management and contact center support.
- Ability to model retirement scenarios, view available income choice and estimate their benefit.
We have over 55 years’ experience in supporting tax-exempt organizations, so we understand the challenges you face. We make your interests our priority and we’ll focus your long-term growth and financial stability.
With experience in social and community service, charitable, religious, health care and educational organizations, we’re here to help provide a plan that will attract and retain top talent.
As an employer, you’ll benefit from:
- Ongoing review of plan documents
- Regulatory support
- Streamlined plan management to increase efficiency and potentially reduce plan cost
- Personalized support to assist with plan enrollment, individual transfers and retirement preparation
- Comprehensive financial wellness curriculum to help manage competing financial priorities
Focused on a balance of technology and high touch experiences, we offer solutions to create and grow value that lasts — for you and your employees. When you choose to work with OneAmerica Financial, you can enjoy
- A dedicated team here to help with day-to-day plan administration, plan review and design support, operational and regulatory compliance and legal consulting
- Plan design that works for you and your employees, including payroll integration and money in/money out solutions.
- Investment flexibility with no proprietary variable investment requirements
- Plan fiduciary support options and education.
- Participant financial wellness solutions to help plan for today, retirement and every day in-between.
OneAmerica Financial is the marketing name for the companies of OneAmerica Financial. Non-registered group annuity contracts are issued by American United Life Insurance Company® (AUL), a OneAmerica company, One American Square, Indianapolis, IN 46282, 1-800-249-6269.
Group annuity contracts are issued by AUL and registered variable annuity products are distributed by OneAmerica Securities, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA, SIPC, One American Square, Indianapolis, IN 46282. Not available in all states or may vary by state. Administrative and recordkeeping services provided by AUL or OneAmerica Retirement Services LLC, companies of OneAmerica which are not broker/dealers or investment advisors. Provided content is for overview and informational purposes only and is not intended as tax, legal, fiduciary, or investment advice.