Contact us for questions about policies, plans, or accounts.
Health and Well-Being
Do your best when you’re at your best
When you’re happier and healthier, you’re more productive, which is great for you and important for our company.
That’s why we offer a range of options to help you stay physically and mentally fit. Our health care benefits and flexible spending accounts support you and your loved ones. Discounted gym memberships, wellness incentives and special programming inspire you to take time for your mental and physical health at work and home. And our recently renovated offices create an open work space with treadmill desks, standing desks and a social hub on every floor. In our Indianapolis office, there’s even an on-site gym, a cafeteria and a health clinic.
Health and Wellness Benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Free screening and medical services are offered through OurClinic located in OneAmerica Tower
- Discounted gym memberships
- Healthcare flexible spending account with possibilities to earn additional funds through our Wellness program
- Wellness program
- Includes physical activity programs, smoking cessation and wellness seminars, and nutritional challenges
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 24/7 access to legal assistance, counseling, and resources and referrals for child care, elderly care and pet care
- After 12 months of service, you are eligible for 10 weeks full paid leave following birth or adoption of a child.
- Adoption assistance
- Discounts (up to 30 percent) at Sahm's Restaurant in the Tower
- Convenient, free parking (including covered parking with climate-controlled walkway to Tower)
Your Future Starts Here
We have many opportunities for you to use your skills, talents and passions to help people improve their financial futures. We’re looking for people with your background, experience and skills to join our team. Check out our open positions, upload your resume and apply online to get started.
If you’re looking for valuable, real-world work experience, we’re looking for top college students or recent graduates who hope to become tomorrow’s leaders.