Have a question? Like more information?
Workplace Benefits Plans
Workplace Benefit Plans
Benefits at Work
Employer-sponsored retirement and group insurance benefits may or may not already play an important role in the daily life of your family. If you haven’t already, get to know the benefits your employer offers you. Talk to the plan administrator at your workplace or contact a financial professional if you would like more information about our employee benefits products and services.
OneAmerica® works with companies of all sizes to give employees access to:
If you are hurt or sick and can’t work, disability insurance can help protect your paycheck so you and your loved ones can continue paying for your living expenses.
Life insurance is a promise to your loved ones. In the unfortunate event of your death, your beneficiary receives money to cover your final expenses and whatever else they need to keep their financial dreams alive.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Plans (AD&D)
Your employer may offer this protection to you, and possibly your dependents, in addition to life insurance
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Personal issues, planning for life events or simply managing daily life can affect your work, health and family. Our Employee Assistance Program can help provide support, resources and information for personal and work-life issues.
Travel Assistance offers 24-hour services that can help you access emergency assistance when you are traveling 100 or more miles away from home. Emergencies happen, but assistance is now only a phone call away to help provide you with the care and attention you need when a crisis strikes.
Round Out Your Employee Benefits
Workplace benefits, like life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance programs and travel assistance, may round out your compensation package. Even if you participate voluntarily, workplace, or “group,” access to these products usually results in more affordable prices and allows for convenient payroll deductions. Ask your employer about the benefits available to you.
- Group term life insurance — Provides coverage during your employment, but you may have the option to continue it if you go to another job or retire.
- Group disability insurance — When you initially enroll as a new employee, you’re not required to provide evidence of good health; ask if your spouse and dependents also qualify.
- Accidental death and dismemberment benefits (AD&D) — As part of a life insurance policy, this provides an accidental death benefit and a portion of the death benefit for dismemberment if you lose hearing, sight, digits or limbs.
- One Lump Sum insurance — Benefit can offset income gaps and extra expenses incurred from being disabled and can be used however you want.
- FMLA Administration — A third-party may administer your Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA). This service protects employee privacy and coordinates multiple leave types (short- and long-term disability and FMLA).
- Employee Assistance Program — Provides completely confidential access to counseling and rehabilitative services at no cost to the employee.
- Travel Assistance — Provides pre-trip assistance with required documentation and immunizations as well as emergency assistance when you travel 100 miles or more away from home — all at no cost to the employee (Please refer to your policy for covered limits and eligibility details).
Notes: OneAmerica® is the marketing name for the companies of OneAmerica. Products issued and underwritten by American United Life Insurance Company® (AUL), Indianapolis, IN, a OneAmerica company. Not available in all states or may vary by state. Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is offered and administered by ComPsych® Corporation under its GuidanceResources® brand. FMLA Administration is offered and administered by ComPsych Corporation or York. Travel Assistance Program is offered by On Call International®. ComPsych Corporation, York and On Call International are not affiliates of OneAmerica® and are not OneAmerica companies.
There's a Benefit to Suit Every Need
Your employer may provide you with all or some of the most common employee benefits, including short-term disability, long-term disability, an EAP, life insurance, travel assistance, AD&D and retirement plans. Other employers may offer the convenience of workplace access to some benefits, which also means you can pay premiums through payroll deductions and get affordable group rates. See how these valuable benefits can help you now and in the future.
Choose Life & Disability Insurances If:
- You don’t have enough personal savings to cover one year of total disability
- You don’t want to rely on family for money after a disability or death of a spouse
- Your spouse’s income can’t cover all your family’s expenses
- You can't afford to cover a disability without the help of Social Security disability benefits
Manage Stress & Travel Risks, at No Cost, with EAP & Travel Assistance If You Might:
- Need to access free referral services, legal consultations or financial and credit counseling
- Need to connect with mental health counselors by telephone 24/7
- Need travel-related assistance, such as an emergency evacuation or medical transportation
Incorporate Workplace Benefits into Your Financial Strategy
Workplace benefits plans can be important components to your overall financial strategy. For help with an existing workplace benefits plan or to request new or enhanced workplace benefits, contact your employer or pass along the information on our contact us page to your employer.
If you already have workplace benefits through the companies of OneAmerica®, learn about other ways you can develop a comprehensive financial strategy.
Service Starts Here
Planning Is Important
Develop, manage, enjoy and pass on your wealth.
Check in, Check up
Actively engage with your policies, plans and strategies.