Count on Us to Help
Help reduce the burden on your human resources staff when you choose a group life insurance plan from AUL, a OneAmerica company. We can help you get more of your employees the valuable benefits you want them to have group life insurance as an employee benefit while also helping to positively position benefit plan changes.
- Communicate effectively — We provide a suite of benefits education tools and personalized enrollment forms that communicate benefits and premiums directly to employees, and we’re available to facilitate education and enrollment meetings for multiple shifts and locations.
- Get up and running quickly — Our Implementation Consultants walk you through the process — from application to rollout — providing guidance along the way.
- Temporary Payroll Deduction reports (TPDs) — We provide reports that easily identify employee names and deduction amounts as soon as enrollments have taken place.
Opportunities to Protect Your Family
When you give employees access to valuable life insurance benefits, you give them an opportunity to protect their families from the unexpected.
- Flexible coverage options — Choose the coverage that fits your employees’ needs and still be under budget.
- Portable coverage — Eligible employees, spouses and dependent children get the convenience of portability after only one day; no evidence of insurability (EOI) necessary and coverage can continue to age 70.
- Guaranteed increase in benefit — Allow eligible employees to request an additional amount of coverage during enrollment periods without requiring evidence of insurability.
- Waiver of premium — Approved, totally disabled employees can apply to have further life insurance premium payments waived.
- Standard benefit features — Includes seat belt, air bag, exposure, disappearance, repatriation, child higher education and child care.
Sign On with a Leader
With our wide variety of group life insurance design options, we can adapt to the needs of your specialized industry or workforce. In fact, our flexible plan designs and innovative billing options have already made us a leader with school districts, municipalities and manufacturing firms.