Have a question? Like more information?
Disability Income Insurance
Disability & Leave Protection for Your Employees
Give employees access to financial relief when they face extended work absences so they can continue to care for themselves and their families. Accrued sick leave and vacation may not give employees all the time they need when rehabilitating from an injury, recovering from illness or coping with mental health concerns.
- Attract and retain employees — Compete for top talent and contribute to employee satisfaction with these valuable workplace benefits
- Provide for employees and their families — Replace some or all of employees’ income during times of disability to keep them focused on recovery and returning to work
- Customize products and service plans — Design a plan that meets the needs of your business and your employees. Choose elimination periods, benefit durations, partial disability benefits, return to work benefits, administration services and more
- Choose from budget-friendly options — Pay for it if you can, make it available to employees if you can’t — employees still benefit from group rates
- Offer a one lump sum option — A new option from American United Life Insurance Company® (AUL), a OneAmerica company, lets you offer employees disability insurance that pays the full benefit amount at once, and there are no offsets for other income benefits
Insurance products issues and underwritten through American United Life Insurance Company® (AUL), a OneAmerica Company.
Riders are optional and carry an additional cost. The long-term advantage of an optional benefit will vary with the terms of the benefit option, the investment performance of the variable investment options selected and the length of time the annuity is owned. As a result, in some circumstances, the cost of an option may exceed the actual benefit paid under the option.