This site is intended for use by financial professionals only. Are you a financial professional?
Please visit our consumer page.
Tax Exempt Center of Excellence
The companies of OneAmerica have been serving the financial industry for 140 years, and specifically the tax exempt market for over 50 years. Like your clients, we have built our business around serving others. It is our intent to help you service the unique needs of your tax exempt clients through top-of-the-line education, thought-leadership, intuitive resources, and industry insights.
We let our numbers speak for themselves.
1. As of 3/31/16 for American United Life Insurance Company® (AUL), McCready and Keene, Inc. and OneAmerica Retirement Services LLC combined. 2. As of 12/31/15, all three retirement companies combined. 3. PlanSponsor 2015 Recordkeeping Survey, all three retirement companies combined. 4. AUL plans, as of 12/31/15.
Plans we serve
Over the years, our deep roots in the tax exempt market have allowed us to serve the unique needs of many different types of non-profit organizations such as: hospitals, specialty healthcare groups, religious organizations, colleges and universities, and K-12 schools. Our library of tax exempt case studies will provide you with an in-depth look at the unique challenges of these organizations and the products and solutions that we have provided to help overcome them.
Spotlight: Denver Art Museum
Additional Case Studies
- Focus on personal attention: City of Shelbyville
- Focus on individual transfers: Diocese of Lafayette
- A detailed approach to individual transfers: Foothill Family Services
- A focus on implementation: Health and Hospital Corporation of Marion County
- A focus on effective communication: Hospice of Chattanooga
- A focus on employee education: LifeStream
- Providing customized education: Lutheran Life Communities
- A focus on collaboration: SoutheastHEALTH
- A focus on target date funds: Taylor Regional Hospital
- A focus on transition: Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation
NOTES: Products and services can vary by plan. Please consult with your OneAmerica sales representative for more information. Products issued and underwritten by American United Life Insurance Company® (AUL), a OneAmerica company. Administrative services provided by McCready and Keene, Inc. or OneAmerica Retirement Services LLC, companies of OneAmerica which are not broker/dealers or investment advisors. Neither AUL, McCready and Keene, Inc., OneAmerica Retirement Services LLC nor their employees provide tax, legal, or investment advice.