ExACCT (Express Account Contribution Census Transfer)
ExACCT allows you to complete your census, transmit contributions, transmit loan repayments and submit employee information, such as name, address, date of hire, etc., to AUL throughout the year. The contribution process enables you to build your year-end census from the accumulated information, decreasing the time it takes to assemble and submit your census.
Additional benefits of using ExACCT:
- Uses your own payroll data or payroll vendor output to import data into ExACCT
- Increases accuracy of data by validating information
- Offers faster response and processing time
- Offers opportunities to reduce the number of forms to fill out and submit
- Provides conservative ADP and ACP tests with the pre-testing option, which can be run throughout the year
ExACCT News Bulletin
ExACCT version 5.2 is available for download
The update is below in the 'Get the Update!' section.
Get the Update!
|! Please be sure to close ExACCT prior to downloading the update !|
|ExACCT Version 5.2|
Excel (version 97/2000) Import Tips:
ExACCT also allows imports from the following file formats: Lotus 1-2-3, MS Access, Fixed Width Text, or Comma Delimited files.
Note: Please refer to the ExACCT Help Utility for additional import information.